Thursday, January 12, 2012

It was, simply

It could have been a metaphor for something like

Maybe if you try too hard, you end up on the ground. Hurt and alone, and with a whole lot of noise blaring around you. If you wait for something so specific, so improbable, and then put all your strength into it, you end up with nothing. Nothing but pain.

but I'm sure it's not.

Or it could have been a sign. A sign of things to come. I will get hurt with the things I love the most.

but I'm sure it's not.

It was, simply, my knee snapping as I danced to Girls' Generation's latest hit The Boys. And me falling to the ground with the girls still screaming in my ears.

2 comments:

  1. I have this theory that you can take the most common thing on earth, add a shitload of beautiful sounding adverbs and adjectives and you get a pretty blog post. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nyl, that's not a theory. That's a fact! :D

    Most writers take advantage of that! Lol?

    ReplyDelete