Thursday, September 26, 2013

An update on my life.

Hello!

I've been employed for the past 4 months (I started May 27). At first, I loved my job. I actually still do, but after a couple of weeks, the shine and glimmer of working starts to wear off. I still adore what I do and I count myself lucky to be not part of the unemployed sect of society.

Having a job, this job in particular, has been immensely great for me. I've broadened my horizons exponentially and my database of contacts has expanded and I've found future employers, should I need to leave. I feel as if every aspect of my personality has improved, or at least changed. I've found out that like most of the things I found intimidating, work isn't half the stress I imagined it would be. 

Work, however, isn't fun. It's fun at the office, sure, but work itself isn't too much of a ball. Or maybe I just have a predetermined mindset that work shouldn't be fun, so it isn't for me. I'm not complaining, though.

Also, I don't know why people keep saying that school is easy compared to work. Work has been a breeze compared to school. I'm not saying that school was difficult, but work is so much easier. Or maybe I'm just lucky enough to be part of a creative and not-too-strict workplace? I dunno, you tell me.

Anyway.

whtvr

No comments:

Post a Comment