Thursday, November 17, 2011

Fellatio during class? I wish.

I kept running my hands through my hair, parting and gathering. I never did grow out of that incriminating habit of sticking to one. Except now. I cocked my head left and right, letting my hair fall to the side, strands cascading over each other. I shifted in my seat and focused on one thing, tuning everything else out. That single voice that's been trying to make me listen to it for the past hour or so. The shuffling of papers as everyone else pretended to read. I shifted in my seat, adjusting myself. The middle of the day and I feel like this. Typical.

I ran the tip of my tongue over my canine. I have just one, in-between the incisors and the molars, on the right side. My mouth felt empty. At that moment, and a couple before it, I yearned for him inside me. I wanted him in my mouth. As soon as that thought came to me, nothing else was significant.

Just the head would be nice, but the whole thing would be exquisite. It really is magical how a few simple sucks and strokes could get him clenching his whole body. And the taste just before he erupts... Divine.

Alas, I couldn't comfort myself. I couldn't escape. Fortunately, in a little over 36 hours, I'll be with him. And I can suck him all I want.

1 comment:

  1. Kalowka. haha It's a little strange because I actually know who you're talking about. lolz

    ReplyDelete