Saturday, September 24, 2011

I'm not asking for the world. I'm not asking you to bring me the moon, to get me a star, to give me the sun. Your love is enough, you know? And when I say love, I don't mean I love you love. I mean show me love.

It's like this. How difficult is it to text me good morning when you've already tweeted the same thing on your phone? How difficult is it to answer yes or no to a question when you're already talking anyway? If you think I'm shallow for setting too much store on texting, then I think you're just heartless. That's the only way we can talk constantly. And I'm not even asking you to give me a blow-by-blow account of your day. I'm only asking for you to tell me where you're going, who you're with. Not even what time you'll be home, because we both know that's a hopeless case.

And when I ask a question What time are you going to Manila tomorrow don't reply with Bus na ako because what?

Don't complain about me being needy. I wouldn't be needy if you met me halfway, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment