Wednesday, September 28, 2011

WHY DIDN'T THE FUCKING STEEL ROD FINISH YOU OFF?!

If you think this is purely a movie review, you're wrong.

So my mother was supposed to drop me off at the bus terminal. Halfway there she decided she's take me to Baguio, instead. A couple of minutes later I decided school is for chumps and that I'd spend the rest of the week down here. So instead of going to school, I watched a movie with my mother.

No Other Woman is intriguing; it has Anne Curtis, Derek Ramsay, and Cristine Reyes. Cha (Reyes) is married to Ram (Ramsay), a furniture designer/entrepreneur/whatever. Ram's latest client's daughter Cara [Kara?] (Curtis) is hot, and he fucks her. Cha finds out, and the two women fight for the scumbag that is Ram. 

In the end, Ram chooses Cha (probably because Cha's father is funding his furniture business, that good for nothing hunk of muscle), and dumps C/Kara. C/Kara is devastated, and even though she played the let's-just-fuck-no-feelings girl at first, she soon admits to falling in love with him. C/Kara and Ram go on a  car chase, and he hits a truck carrying steel rods, the ones used for construction. He is pierced in several parts of his chest and throat, AND HE LIVES.

C/Kara realizes her slutiness and backs off after apologizing to Cha. Ram gets better and Cha takes him back. Why, I do not know.

After a couple of years, the couple encounters C/Kara. She smiles at them and waves, and they wave back.

Anne Curtis's face saved the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment