Monday, October 24, 2011

I like limitations. They remind us that we can't do everything and that not everything is possible. You can only consume so much sugar and then BOOM! Diabetes. You can only drive so fast and then BOOM! Car crash. Limitations keep us grounded, and I don't like it when people (most especially myself) think of themselves too talented or important.

Limitations can be self-imposed, of course. Eat only this, drink only that. Watch just this number of hours of TV a day, stay on the computer for just this number of minutes a day.

I've been blurring my limitations lately. I take 5 showers a day, leave the air-condition on for more than 12 hours a day, place the modem near my bed so I can go online while lying on my stomach.

1 comment:

  1. Get a router! haha That way, you can go online anywhere! haha

    Limitations are fun. It's sticking to them that's a bitch. I told myself I'd cut back on food but then I ate an entire loaf of bread as a snack.

    ReplyDelete