Saturday, October 1, 2011

Aaaaaaaaand the story's just begun.

Are you stuck? Here, let me help you. No, no, don't fight it, it'll only get worse. Breathe for me. Okay, there you go. I'm going to pull you out, okay? Just try to make yourself smaller. Okay, 1... 2... 3!

So that's a no-go. Maybe we have to wait until you lose weight and you're thin enough to get out on your own! A cartoon did that, I think. Since I can't get you out, do you just wanna talk? Yeah? Okay, cool. So how did you get stuck here, anyway?

I mean, this hole is pretty obvious. There's nothing else for miles, just this hole! And was it like this when you fell and got stuck? Littered and stinky? There are shards of glass everywhere, and I wouldn't really want to know what that sticky-looking liquid is. Crumples pieces of paper, animal manure, or wait, is that human shit? So how did you get stuck here?

Wait, what? The hole wasn't this small at first? It was a ditch? No, wait, that's not the word. Chasm? Yeah, chasm! So it was a chasm before? A huge hole in the ground? Well that would be worse, because a hole that big you should see! Oh, it grew? The huge hole in the ground grew until it reached you and you fell in? Well that's a bummer. But... why is it so small now? You can't get out!

It... shrunk? How do you mean shrunk? ....well that's peculiar. And the shit? The glass? All this garbage?

They were flowers and grass? Oh, I see. They turned to all this garbage? How is that... no, no, I believe you! I believe you, don't worry.

Oh, so someone was supposed to come help you? Well, where are they? Oh, it's a man? So where is this man, supposedly coming to rescue you?

He's... what? Busy? But... You're stuck.

I know. I'm still waiting. Don't mind me, I'm fine. You can go your merry way now and forget about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment