Wednesday, October 12, 2011

YAH? YAH!

I think about myself a lot. Most of the time about what kind of person I am. You know how when someone's described as "strict" or "punctual" or "uptight," they actually are, all the time. I've been called all three, but I don't think I'm like that all the time. Only with certain people and in certain situations. I'm really fussy about time, though. Especially if you scheduled and you're late? LOL WAZ WRONG WICHU GURL! The reason I asked you to set the time of our meeting is so that I'm assured you won't be late. Apparently, people don't think that way.

I think I'm quite ordinary, but at the same time, not. For example: I don't go clubbing and I don't DJ. At the same time, I'm sort of popular (sort of nga e, wag ka naman masyadong negative) on the Internet and      just a tad more popular in real life. People look up to me for inspiration and leadership (no, really, they do. believe me, it's weirder for me than it is for you).

I'm not mean on purpose, and even though I say I'm a bitch, I don't think I really am. I mean, I don't snap at someone just because, and I'm actually quite nice. Ish. I'm always afraid of people noticing the little mistakes I commit, but when the tables are turned and I'm the one doing the scrutinizing, I just pass their little mistakes off as slips and they're not to be condemned for those.

OMIGOD ARE YOU STILL READING.

I really was going to write about how I don't care about what people think of me and at the same time how I obsess with my appearance and my actions, but I got sidetracked, so...

No comments:

Post a Comment